From: John Braner on
On 19/04/2010 16:48, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> I think it's on the Sonar 3 disk.
>>>

>> Or you can get it here:
>> http://www.maz-sound.com/index.php?show=product&id=2&PHPSESSID=6f9c5ad0
>> dc76c61c6260377daa7007c8
>>

> But the Sonar one is free, if you have it.

I think the SONAR version is on the wevb site too. You just need a serial number which will be on
your SONAR disk I guess (in which case you probably wouldn't need the download link) ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 19/04/2010 18:08, Phoenix wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:30:02 -0400, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net>
> wrote:
>> "Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>> > The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the
> controls of
>> > the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> http://www.maz-sound.com/index.php?show=product&id=2&PHPSESSID=6f9c5ad0

>> > But the Sonar one is free, if you have it.
>

>> My Kontakt manual says it supports VSampler 1-2.5.
>> Prolly won't work, but it's worth a try!
>

>> Poly
>
> John's link should do it; not @ my PC right now but I think I have the
> SN in a doc with other CW-related ones. I did get the full version way
> back when. I hadn't thought to try Kontakt. Would be nice if that works
> cos it's 64-bit. How do you get Kontakt to do the alternate samples
> thing though?

If you upgraded to the full version (like I did) - go to th eweb site because there is a newish
version from late last year - 3.5a or something like that...

--
===========

From: Phoenix on
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:52:05 +0100, John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com>
wrote:
> On 19/04/2010 18:08, Phoenix wrote:
> > On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:30:02 -0400, "polymod"
<polymod(a)optonline.net>
> > wrote:
> >> "Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> > controls of

http://www.maz-sound.com/index.php?show=product&id=2&PHPSESSID=6f9c5ad0

> >> My Kontakt manual says it supports VSampler 1-2.5.
> >> Prolly won't work, but it's worth a try!
> >

> >> Poly
> >
> > John's link should do it; not @ my PC right now but I think I
have the
> > SN in a doc with other CW-related ones. I did get the full
version way
> > back when. I hadn't thought to try Kontakt. Would be nice if that
works
> > cos it's 64-bit. How do you get Kontakt to do the alternate
samples
> > thing though?

> If you upgraded to the full version (like I did) - go to th eweb
site because there is a newish
> version from late last year - 3.5a or something like that...

> --
> ===========
> John Braner

> jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
> http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
> http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

So there is; thanks joh
From: Phoenix on
Oops stupid phone newsgroup program.That was supposed to be "thanks
john".
From: Mr. Robin Banks on
Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> whinged

> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> I think it's on the Sonar 3 disk.
>>>

>> Or you can get it here:
>> http://www.maz-sound.com/index.php?show=product&id=2&PHPSESSID=
6f9c5ad0
>> dc76c61c6260377daa7007c8
>>

> But the Sonar one is free, if you have it.

I will have to search Master Booka's Sonar 5 disks. He is away somwhere
yachting and pitching woo with a certain multiple New York Times best
selling Authoress at the moment.

--
Robin Banks LLC, Grand Bahamas
Advanced Risk and Wealth Management