From: Cliff on

http://www.csail.mit.edu/timeline/timeline.php?query=event&id=6

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TYR-4KFMD0V-5&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1146918876&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=69d601113728663f92422b8595e9fcb4
http://www.catapt.com/
--
Cliff
From: cncmillgil on
On Dec 26 2009, 6:46 am, Cliff
<Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:48:38 -0800 (PST), cncmillgil <mil...(a)cin.net> wrote:
> >On Dec 25, 8:01 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
> >wrote:
>
> >>   ??
> >>  http://www.cam-i.org/
> >> --
> >> Cliff
>
> >IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi............ dont think so. CAM-1 not CAM-I
> >Kernel Cliff, only you would find that correlation.<g>
> >Interesting though.The Consortium for Advanced Management
> >International (CAM-I)
>
>  http://www.csail.mit.edu/timeline/timeline.php?query=event&id=6
>
> http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TYR-4KFMD0....
>  http://www.catapt.com/
> --
> Cliff

ATT: JB!
Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron

Join us on Wednesday, January 20th, for our monthly Tooling Tips
webinar designed to help you get the ultimate performance out of your
Cimatron software. Start saving time and increasing productivity by
attending our monthly webinar and get the best out of your software.
January Tooling Tips Webinar
Event Details computer hardware
Date: Wednesday, January 20th
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron

Register to Attend

Contact Information
email: info(a)cimatrontech.com
phone: (877) 596-9700
web: http://www.cimatrontech.com

--
\|||/
(o o)

From: cncmillgil on
On Jan 19, 4:53 am, cncmillgil <mil...(a)cin.net> wrote:
> On Dec 26 2009, 6:46 am, Cliff
>

> <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:48:38 -0800 (PST), cncmillgil <mil...(a)cin.net> wrote:

> > >IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi............ dont think so. CAM-1 not CAM-I
> > >Kernel Cliff, only you would find that correlation.<g>
> > >Interesting though.The Consortium for Advanced Management
> > >International (CAM-I)
>
> >  http://www.csail.mit.edu/timeline/timeline.php?query=event&id=6
>
> >http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TYR-4KFMD0...
> >  http://www.catapt.com/
> > --
> > Cliff
>
> ATT: JB!
> Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron
>
> Join us on Wednesday, January 20th, for our monthly Tooling Tips
> webinar designed to help you get the ultimate performance out of your
> Cimatron software. Start saving time and increasing productivity by
> attending our monthly webinar and get the best out of your software.
>         January Tooling Tips Webinar
>                 Event Details computer hardware
> Date: Wednesday, January 20th
> Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
> Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron
>
> Register to Attend
>
> Contact Information
> email: i...(a)cimatrontech.com
> phone: (877) 596-9700
> web:http://www.cimatrontech.com
>
> --
>                   \|||/
>                  (o o)
> ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________
>                 ~ Gil ~
>  the self proclaimed IT13©® king

Last Chance to Register for the January Tooling Tips Webinar

Cimatron Tooling Tips Webinar!
Greetings!

Join us today for a Tooling Tips webinar designed to help you get the
ultimate performance out of your Cimatron software. Start saving time
and increasing productivity by attending this informative session. If
you have already registered, you do not need to re-register.
Date: Wednesday, January 20th
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron

Register to Attend

Contact Information
email: info(a)cimatrontech.com
phone: (877) 596-9700
web: http://www.cimatrontech.com

Join our mailing list!

====================================
#82 http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Opinions are opinions
Facts are facts
Confuse the two
And need a clue

--
~g~
From: cncmillgil on
On Jan 20, 6:15 am, cncmillgil <mil...(a)cin.net> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 4:53 am, cncmillgil <mil...(a)cin.net> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 26 2009, 6:46 am, Cliff
>
> > <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

> > >  http://www.csail.mit.edu/timeline/timeline.php?query=event&id=6
>
> > >http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TYR-4KFMD0...
> > >  http://www.catapt.com/
> > > --
> > > Cliff
>
> > ATT: JB!
> > Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron
>
> > Join us on Wednesday, January 20th, for our monthly Tooling Tips
> > webinar designed to help you get the ultimate performance out of your
> > Cimatron software. Start saving time and increasing productivity by
> > attending our monthly webinar and get the best out of your software.
> >         January Tooling Tips Webinar
> >                 Event Details computer hardware
> > Date: Wednesday, January 20th
> > Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
> > Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron
>
> > Register to Attend
>
> > Contact Information
> > email: i...(a)cimatrontech.com
> > phone: (877) 596-9700
> > web:http://www.cimatrontech.com
>
> > --
> >                   \|||/
> >                  (o o)
> > ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________
> >                 ~ Gil ~
> >  the self proclaimed IT13©® king
>
> Last Chance to Register for the January Tooling Tips Webinar
>
> Cimatron Tooling Tips Webinar!
>         Greetings!
>
> Join us today for a Tooling Tips webinar designed to help you get the
> ultimate performance out of your Cimatron software. Start saving time
> and increasing productivity by attending this informative session. If
> you have already registered, you do not need to re-register.
>         January Tooling Tips Webinar
>                 Event Details computer hardware
> Date: Wednesday, January 20th
> Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
> Topic: Automated Drilling in Cimatron
>
> Register to Attend
>
> Contact Information
> email: i...(a)cimatrontech.com
> phone: (877) 596-9700
> web:http://www.cimatrontech.com
>
> Join our mailing list!
>
> ====================================
> #82http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
> Opinions are opinions
>    Facts are facts
> Confuse the two
>    And need a clue
>
> --
> ~g~

Having trouble displaying this e-mail? Go to www.toolingtimes.com

January 2010 The Knowledge-Sharing Newsletter

in this issue

* Leading the Way to Energy Independence
* Good Vibration (Control): Small vs. Large Machines
* MOLD MAKING FOCUS
U.S. Molds: The Value Advantage
* DIE MAKING FOCUS
On the Cusp of Recovery

FEATURE VIDEO
e9

Reducing Delivery Times with CimatronE 9.0

THE Solution for Mold Makers

View the presentation.

FREE WHITE PAPER

Capitalizing on the Growing Demand for Micro-Milling

Download now.

CIMATRON TRAINING CLASSES

View Cimatron's training class schedule.

QUICK LINK

View Cimatron's GibbsCAM product line for production

Join our mailing list!

Greetings!

Being a leader in today's manufacturing industry requires you to be a
technology pioneer. Even states are taking strides to become
technology leaders with innovative improvements, such as Ohio in the
case of green energy.

Pioneering shops are now turning to advanced technologies like micro
milling to meet the new demands of producing micro-sized products.
However, there are many aspects to consider before committing to this
growing market. Less forgiving than traditional milling, each machine
and its components must be suitable to the unique requirements of the
task at hand. And, your choice of the size of the machine you are
purchasing can have a dramatic affect on the level of production you
will be able to achieve. Download this free white paper to learn more
ways to capitalize on the micro milling opportunity.

The cyclical path of global outsourcing is making its way back to the
US. Following unsatisfactory experiences and mounting frustration in
recent years, U.S. mold makers are increasingly seeing projects coming
back from offshore and making a strong case for the value advantage of
building molds locally.

Die makers and fabricators also reported positive news at the recent
2009 FABTECH® Intl. & AWS Welding Show. Though some had different
approaches to surviving the down economy, they all are focusing on one
thing now - preparing for the recovery.

Enjoy the issue,

Lisa Sterling
Director of Marketing
Cimatron Technologies, Inc.

Leading the Way to Energy Independence
green energy

Ohio's strong commitment to advanced energy makes it a leader in the
development of the green economy of the future.
Steps taken.

Good Vibration (Control): Small vs. Large Machines
size

Different approaches to countering vibration.
Learn more.

MOLD MAKING FOCUS
U.S. Molds: The Value Advantage
money

U.S. moldmakers are increasingly noticing projects coming back from
offshore.
It's making more dollars and sense.

DIE MAKING FOCUS
On the Cusp of Recovery
On the cusp of recover

2009 FABTECH® Intl. & AWS Welding Show attendees cut through the fluff
and focused on what matters.
Preparing for the recovery.

email: news(a)cimatrontech.com
phone: (248) 596-9700
web: http://www.cimatrontech.com

--
~o~~o~~o~~o~~o~~o~~o~~o~~o~~~o~~
Some people make things happen....
From: cncmillgil on
On Jan 29, 7:17 pm, cncmillgil <mil...(a)cin.net> wrote:
> [...]
> Cimatron Technologies, Inc.
>
> Leading the Way to Energy Independence
> green energy
>
> Ohio's strong commitment to advanced energy makes it a leader in the
> development of the green economy of the future.
> Steps taken.
>
> Good Vibration (Control): Small vs. Large Machines
> size
>
> Different approaches to countering vibration.
> Learn more.
>
> MOLD MAKING FOCUS
> U.S. Molds: The Value Advantage
> money
>
> U.S. moldmakers are increasingly noticing projects coming back from
> offshore.
> It's making more dollars and sense.
>
> DIE MAKING FOCUS
> On the Cusp of Recovery
> On the cusp of recover
>
> 2009 FABTECH® Intl. & AWS Welding Show attendees cut through the fluff

Webinar: Capitalizing on the Growing Demand for Micro Milling
Greetings!

Toolmakers around the world are looking for new ways to revive their
businesses.

The fast-growing micro-milling segment opens up new opportunities for
mold makers to enter a lucrative market niche and differentiate
themselves from lower-wage competitors.

At the same time, with sub-micron tolerances and tool tips that can
hardly be seen by the naked eye, micro-milling presents mold makers
with numerous challenges.

Agenda & Speaker

Attend this free webinar and get practical tips that will help you
overcome the challenges and make the most out of the micro-milling
opportunity.

If you have already registered, there is no need
to re-register.

Speaker:
Hari Sridharan
VP of Engineering & Business Development
Cimatron Technologies, Inc.

Date and Time

Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Place: At your desktop (over the web)
Cost: FREE
Register for this Event NOW!
Cimatron
26800 Meadowbrook
Suite 113
Novi, Michigan 48377
Phone: (248) 596-9700
Email: info(a)cimatrontech.com
Web: http://www.cimatrontech.com

This event is brought to you by Cimatron, a leading provider of
integrated, CAD/CAM solutions for mold, tool and die makers. Cimatron
is committed to providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that
streamline manufacturing cycles, enable collaboration with outside
vendors, and ultimately shorten product delivery time. Cimatron's
cutting-edge CAD/CAM solutions are widely used in the automotive,
medical, consumer plastics, electronics, and other industries.

--
\|||/
(o o)
~ Gil ~