From: Steve Sanford limbim53 at yahoo dot on
Open the query in design view. Then, in the gray area where you add the
tables, right click and select the top option "SQL View".

HTH
--
Steve S
--------------------------------

From: Fred on
I sure that this is just a less expert way of saying what Karl already said,
but, each of your relationship lines has to have a "no duplicates" field at
one end of it. 99% of the time the "no duplicates" field is a Primary Key
field, and making it a primary key is a way to automatically prevent you from
entering duplicates.

Violating this is the most common cause of your problem.

From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
Karl:

Those should be HAVING clauses, not WHERE clauses. The former operates after
grouping, which is what's wanted here, the latter before grouping.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England