From: klafert on
I trying to use a formula to find Duplicates Entries in a Single Column. I
tried some formulas I found it but they didn't work.
From: klafert on
Let me Clarify The Item may be listed several times. Possible 12 times.
Such as
Blue
Red
Blue
Yellow
Blue
Green
Blue

So I would need to know every time Blue shows up. My goal is to delete all
but one of the Items.

From: JLatham on
Assuming that your first Blue entry is in A2, put this formula in another
cell on row 2
=COUNTIF(A$2:A2,A2)
and fill the formula down the list. At the 1st entry for any value in
column A the value will be 1. Then you filter on that column to display
entries with a value of 1 and copy the displayed information to another
sheet, which will give you a list of unique entries.