From: Phil Hunt on
I am not sure what you mean. Looking at the sample report in your first
post. CR xtab should be able to produce it comfortably.

From: Phil Hunt on
OK, I know what you mean. I will take a look at some of the xtab report I
created and see if I can help further.

From: Jay on
So I can explain it better please take a look at my reports. I also attached
the database here:

http://www.sourcecodester.com/files/hotel_db.zip

In the report, all rooms must be displayed in the column. But because some
rooms don't have data I am not able to display all the rooms in column. And
noticed also at the Date february 27, the name should be andrew and not john
smith.

Thanks in advance for your help.

From: Phil Hunt on
I could not open db becasuse of password. That's fine.
Looking the rpt, I think you are on the right track. You prob don't need the
temp, tho.
If you need to display all the rooms regardless, you need to have a table
that has all the rooms. You prob have that already. Do a outer join from the
room table and use room # from room table as columns.

From: Phil Hunt on
Both John and Andrew reserved on feb 27. The max of John and Andrew will be
John. Change it to min and u see Andrew. You need to add another break in
your report or simply don't allow 2 reservation