From: Jay on
Hi,

Sorry I forgot to tell you the password. It's "jaypee".

And by the way I cannot create another outer join because I already used
outer join in Date to display all days in a month.

From: Jay on
Hi,

I think I am almost there. Yes I can create an outer join by adding the
Rooms table. But this is in ms access database.

How about in crystal reports? Where can I configure the sql that will look
like this:

TRANSFORM First([FirstName] & " " & [LastName] & " - " & [Status]) AS Name
SELECT qry_DateTemp.Date
FROM (Customers RIGHT JOIN qry_DateTemp ON Customers.CustomerID =
qry_DateTemp.CustomerID) RIGHT JOIN Rooms ON qry_DateTemp.RoomNumber =
Rooms.RoomNumber
GROUP BY qry_DateTemp.Date
PIVOT Rooms.RoomNumber;

Thanks

From: Jay on
Hi,

Sorry but when I use right join to Rooms table the Date from 1 to 30 or 31
is not included in row. If I use left join in favor of qry_DateTemp all the
date from 1 to 30 or 31 is there but the room number are gone again.

From: Phil Hunt on
I dont thank you can use a TRANSFORM query. Just do everything in CR.

From: Jay on
Yes I tried everything but I can't display all the Room Number as column in
crystal reports.