From: ACPDON on
We are using the document approval process. Intermittently, users sending an
approval request get the following error: "The SMTP mail system returned the
following error: (0x80040213) The transport failed to connect to the server."
It happens at different times to different users, for example, right now the
purchasing agent is getting the error, but if I log in as her on my PC the
approvals go through fine. Restarting the user's PC seems to clear the
problem, but that is inconvenient for the user to have to restart constantly
throughout the day. Can anyone give me an insight into possible
causes/solutions to this problem? Is there a service that can be restarted
to get the transport to connect? Thanks