From: Diane on
I downloaded and am attempting to install NAV 2009 on my stand alone computer
(XP). I followed the instructions in the NAV 2009 Installation &
Configuration Guide (which basically said to select the "Install Demo"
option, which I did. I have SQL 2005 Express Installed (SQL version 8?)

I am able to open the 'Classic' Clients, but when I try to open the new
2009, I receive the following error:

"The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server cannot connect the Change Listener to SQL
Server due to the following error:

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'."

Any suggestions of what I have configured incorrectly?

Regards,
Diane