From: parkeroy53 on
I have tried for 2 days to load software for a HP Photosmart printer. I
successfully loaded on two other networked computers. When I try, I receive
the following:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program: D:\setup\hpzwup01.exe
abnormal program termination

Any ideas, anyone...?????
From: Triumpks on
Hello ParkeRoy53,
You may want to try and copy the setup file hpzwup01.exe;
from your CD > D:\setup\hpzwup01.exe, to your Temp directory on your
C:\drive and try and run it from there.

Triumpks

From: databaseben on
you might also try going to the hp website and download the latest software
too....