From: Bibek Shrestha on
I have a hp computer which has microsoft xp home edition. Recently i started
having this problem of a window displaying to find HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi
installation package. The default location in the box shown is C:\hp\tmp\src\
but when trying it doesn't work. I tried to find the HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi file
in my computer but to no success. I found out that the msi file is microsoft
support file. Can you please help me to rectify this problem?

Thank You.

Please reply me back at bibek_shresth50(a)hotmail.com
From: Ramesh, MS-MVP on
Bibek,

It looks like a HP program.

CastleCops hpsdpappcoreapp.msi:
http://castlecops.com/t25325-hpsdpappcoreapp_msi.html

--
Regards,

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows? XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

"Bibek Shrestha" <BibekShrestha(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I have a hp computer which has microsoft xp home edition. Recently i started
having this problem of a window displaying to find HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi
installation package. The default location in the box shown is
C:\hp\tmp\src\
but when trying it doesn't work. I tried to find the HpSdpAppCoreApp.msi
file
in my computer but to no success. I found out that the msi file is microsoft
support file. Can you please help me to rectify this problem?

Thank You.

Please reply me back at bibek_shresth50(a)hotmail.com

Pages: 1
Prev: ATDataCache
Next: Dysfunction