From: Richard on
when I start to type a reply everything goes back to my e mail in box

Can't type a regular mail as it just disappears

thank you
richard
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Richard" <Richard(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> when I start to type a reply everything goes back to my e mail in box
>
> Can't type a regular mail as it just disappears

Please be more explicit in describing your problem. State your Outlook
version, exactly what you see, exactly what you click/type/press, and exactly
what happens when you do.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]