From: technochallenged on
Sometimes when I send an email, I want to keep a copy ofr myself. When I
enter my email address in the cc part, this always goes straight to the
deleted folder, even though I have my email listed as a safe sender. Any
suggestions?
From: Gordon on
On 13/03/2010 01:53, technochallenged wrote:
> Sometimes when I send an email, I want to keep a copy ofr myself.

Outlook automatically keeps a copy of every email you send in the Sent
Items folder.
There is no need to cc yourself.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"technochallenged" <technochallenged(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D44D2E99-9067-48F7-8E00-1E2E11B1625F(a)microsoft.com...

> Sometimes when I send an email, I want to keep a copy ofr myself. When I
> enter my email address in the cc part, this always goes straight to the
> deleted folder, even though I have my email listed as a safe sender. Any
> suggestions?

What type of account? What version of Outlook? Do you have any rules?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]