From: Rudy Kazuti on
Sent an e-drawing to a client of an audio case. Mostly black with some
aluminum parts. The outside frame on my e-drawings came up green. His showed
fine when he opened it. ???? Saved several files and they all had the green
color around the outside and part of the aluminum trim. 2006

Rudy

From: TOP on
eDrawings only approximates colors. This is an ongoing problem. It also
doesn't preserve SW lighting settings.

From: John Eric Voltin on
I previously experienced parts appearing green in my eDrawings. I
eventually stumbled across a "fix" that allowed me to create eDrawings with
the assigned part colors. I had to delete the texture for each part that
appeared green in eDrawings. Any time I see a part that appears green in
eDrawings, I do this and the problem is eliminated.

--
- John

John Eric Voltin
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Agile Technology
512-633-0394

From: Paul Salvador on
....consistently inconsistent, it's the SW moto.

Thanks for the advise. The offending parts had metal assignments, 6061
aluminum etc. Removed the metal designation and green color went away.

Rudy

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Installation Problem