From: Dimitry Farberov on
Hello folks,

I can't understand why EDB Object Store is not found
in Visual Studio 2005 with WM 5.0 SDK

I installed Visual Studio 2005 and then WM 5.0 SDK

Then i migrated my project that was built in 2003 environment
by Wizard that started to work when i chose old project file.

Everything worked smooth, exept i can't compile the file
with DB routines.

Old functions like CeMountDBVol are said as #pragma depricated
and when i change them to EDB format like CeMountDBVolEx i
receive "identifier not found".

I thought that may be i can set WM 5.0 SDK as Additional Include
Directories
in Project Property Pages for C++, but it didn't help.

Configuration is set to WM 5.0 PocketPC SDK (ARMV4I).

Any help will be appreciated

Yours Dimitry

From: Doug Forster on
Hi Dimitry,

Have you set the EDB preprocessor define ?

Cheers
Doug Forster

From: Dimitry Farberov on
Hello Doug,

you are absolutely right !
I found it half an hour i posted it. Thanks
Dimitry