From: usmra on
After experiencing crashes on Word, Excel and PowerPoint, I attempted a
REPAIR of the Office Professional 2007 system. After running, I receive
Error 1335, stating that cabinet file PATCH_CAB is corrupt. How can I fix
this?

From: Peter Foldes on
See the following
http://www.captools.com/ctnet/help/index.html?installation_error_1335.htm