From: PK on
Help! I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this to work!

Here is my code:

Dim WshShell, oExec
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Set oExec = WshShell.Exec("telnet.exe")
wscript.sleep 500
oExec.StdIn.Write "set logfile PKLog.txt" & vbCRLF

I get the following error on line 8: (8, 1) (null): The pipe is being closed.

I am trying to start Telnet, and then enter "set logfile PKLog.txt" into the
telnet session. In anticipation of some questions:
* I do NOT want to use Sendkeys, as the results are not reliable.
* I can NOT use any aftermarket software.
* I am NOT concerned with any security for passwords, etc.

Thank you!

From: JC van Paassen on
Just a guess but try starting telnet from cmd

Commandline for script will be
cmd = "%comspec% /c telnet.exe"