From: Bruce Wilkinson on
I'm getting the following error in Server Management -> Monitoring and
Reporting:

ntfrs (2864) Index GChangeOrderGuid of table OUTLOGTable00001 is corrupted
(0).

I haven't been able to find much about what to do to resolve the issue. Can
anyone help?
From: Anna Clark on
Hi Bruce:

What, if any, are the corresponding errors in your event logs? Please
include the event id number and the source.

--
Regards:

Anna Clark
-----
Please do post the conclusion or solution
to your issue so that others may benefit.

"Bruce Wilkinson" <BruceWilkinson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B28B24E1-64C4-4ACE-A190-0E6F96DDC9FE(a)microsoft.com...

From: Dan Walker on
Is the Event Viewer also showing 7011 and/or 7031 errors? If so, see KB
Article : 329817 for resolution.

Dan

From: Bruce Wilkinson on
I'm not receiving 7011 or 7031 errors. I'll respond to another post that asks
for other events, source and event id. Please see if any of the other errors
help explain what's occurring and what I can do.

From: Bruce Wilkinson on
The ESENT error occurred 20-25 times in 2 groups, 8 hours apart. There were
no errors in the application, system, directory service or file replication
service near the ESENT events. The only error remotely close occurred just
after the 2nd group of ESENT erros. That was from source ServerStatusReports,
which recorded a 1001 with no category.

Bruce

"Anna Clark" wrote:

> Hi Bruce:
>
> What, if any, are the corresponding errors in your event logs? Please
> include the event id number and the source.
>
> --
> Regards:
>
> Anna Clark
> -----
> Please do post the conclusion or solution
> to your issue so that others may benefit.
>

> "Bruce Wilkinson" <BruceWilkinson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:B28B24E1-64C4-4ACE-A190-0E6F96DDC9FE(a)microsoft.com...
> > I'm getting the following error in Server Management -> Monitoring and
> > Reporting:
> >
> > ntfrs (2864) Index GChangeOrderGuid of table OUTLOGTable00001 is corrupted
> > (0).
> >
> > I haven't been able to find much about what to do to resolve the issue.
> Can
> > anyone help?
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2