From: siljaline on
JD wrote:
> http://www.eset.com/ loads but Support ( http://www.kb.eset.com/ ) never
> loads. Oh well.

The knowledge base KB's database appears to have been fixed.
I do not know what the issue was.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Ron on
On Dec 14, 8:20 am, JD <J...(a)example.invalid> wrote:
> Ron wrote:

> >> The link you posted never loads on my web browser, SeaMonkey 2.0.
>
> >> I've tried a couple of times.
>
> >> --
> >>    JD..
>
> > Works fine for me on FF.
>
> http://www.eset.com/loads but Support (http://www.kb.eset.com/) never
> loads. Oh well.
>
> --
>   JD..

What about
http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=home
From: siljaline on
Ron wrote:

What about
http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=home

You have a point, the URL bombed for me at first using IE 8.
Now appears to be working.
<http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2372>

The stand-alone Rogue AV Tool is here > (right-click "save as" assuming Win XP)
<http://download.eset.com/special/ERACleaner.exe>

From: JD on
siljaline wrote:
> Ron wrote:
>
> What about
> http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=home
>
> You have a point, the URL bombed for me at first using IE 8.
> Now appears to be working.
> <http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2372>
>
> The stand-alone Rogue AV Tool is here> (right-click "save as" assuming Win XP)
> <http://download.eset.com/special/ERACleaner.exe>
>

> Silj

It's working today. Thanks!

--
JD..
From: siljaline on
JD wrote:
> It's working today. Thanks!

No problem, it may be flaky over the next while, I think ESET are adding new search query
features.