From: idbeholda on
On Jun 3, 1:35 pm, MarcusT <mar...(a)hals.com> wrote:
> revised links, and revised Usenet history

Let me stop you right there.

From: FromTheRafters on
"MarcusT" <marcus(a)hals.com> wrote in message
> Read the links. Ignore Raid and his buddies trying to put in false
> links, false explanations for the abysmal inhuman record of
> Raid-Dustin
> Cook's life of moral bankruptcy

Why not let everyone read anything they want to, and then decide for
themselves? Why do you want to censor opposing 'evidence'? Nevermind, no
need to answer that as the answer is obvious. You're afraid that they
will see that you are distorting the truth.

> Isn't amusing that the only defense this jerk Raid can summon is an
> idiot who has been hanging by one of his nuts from the rafters for how
> many years?

I'm not defending him, I'm just pointing out inaccuracies in your
presentation. You interpret that as my defending him just because you
are insecure.

> I thought only Yogis from India did that type of thing.
> And we know they're crazy.

Crazy? You say that like it's a *bad* thing! :oD

> Lies, revised links, and revised Usenet history are their only
> weapons.

Revised? I used the very same source that you did to show your
innacuracy in attribution. I demonstrated how context missing from your
URL links can amount to 'lies of ommision' (the post with
"thief"="PCButts" in it - new readers would have no idea that the
participants have 'history' that leads to the kind of language used).

[...]