From: dc on
Some pictures from Easter Island :
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/dc.images/Paques/Paquaccueil.htm

and more :
Afghanistan, Burma, Ivory Coast, Denmark, USA, Easter Island, India,
Indonesia, Iran, , Nepal, Norway, New-Zeeland, Pakistan, French
Polynesia, Turkey, France .....
From: Bowser on
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 06:30:21 +0100, dc <daniel.chay(a)free.fr> wrote:

>Some pictures from Easter Island :
>http://pagesperso-orange.fr/dc.images/Paques/Paquaccueil.htm
>
>and more :
>Afghanistan, Burma, Ivory Coast, Denmark, USA, Easter Island, India,
>Indonesia, Iran, , Nepal, Norway, New-Zeeland, Pakistan, French
>Polynesia, Turkey, France .....

Nice shots. I just watched Rapa Nui, and it sure looked like the movie
was filmed there...
From: DanP on
On Feb 6, 5:30 am, dc <daniel.c...(a)free.fr> wrote:
> Some pictures from Easter Island :http://pagesperso-orange.fr/dc.images/Paques/Paquaccueil.htm
>
> and more :
> Afghanistan, Burma, Ivory Coast, Denmark, USA, Easter Island,  India,
> Indonesia, Iran, , Nepal, Norway, New-Zeeland, Pakistan, French
> Polynesia, Turkey, France .....

Nice archive, some quite old photos.
The budhist statues in Afganistan have been lost, glad to see more
photos of them.

DanP

Pages: 1
Prev: [SI] New Mandates