From: Charles W Davis on
I went to Edit a web page online with FrontPage 2003 and when I look at the
File drop down list, I get Edit with Microsoft Office Excel rather than
Edit with Microsoft Office FrontPage. How to I change that to FrontPage?

From: Ronx on
In Internet Explorer:

Tools->Internet Options - Programs tab
Choose FrontPage from the dropdown in the HTML editing section

--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression)
http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

From: Charles W Davis on
Ron,

Thanks. Geez, but time flies. That probably has been set wrong since I
bought this Vista machine two years ago.
"Ronx" <ronx917(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In Internet Explorer:
>
> Tools->Internet Options - Programs tab
> Choose FrontPage from the dropdown in the HTML editing section
>
> --
> Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (Expression)
> Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread.
> http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp
>
> "Charles W Davis" <Anthemwebs(a)lvcoxmail.com> wrote in message
>> I went to Edit a web page online with FrontPage 2003 and when I look at
>> the File drop down list, I get Edit with Microsoft Office Excel rather
>> than Edit with Microsoft Office FrontPage. How to I change that to
>> FrontPage?

Pages: 1
Prev: ConfirmationField
Next: Using auto shapes