From: safarigal on
How can I get rid of all the URL links after every sentence? It is very
annoying.
Thanks.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Can you post a screenshot somewhere so we can see what you are talking
about?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: safarigal on
Sorry, but I have no idea how to do that. Tell me and I will do it and
forward it to you. Here is a sample of how the emails look. The http://
appears after evey sentence!

Travel warning for Mexico issued
<http://www.eturbonews.com/14927/travel-warning-mexico-issued>
* Air Berlin cuts Boeing orders by $1.7B
<http://www.eturbonews.com/14928/air-berlin-cuts-boeing-orders-17b>
* UNESCO World Heritage site burns down in Kampala
<http://www.eturbonews.com/14937/unesco-world-heritage-site-burns-down-kampala>
* Cape tourism sector signs Code of Responsible Pricing for Cape Town ahead
of 2010 FIFA World Cup
<http://www.eturbonews.com/14924/cape-tourism-sector-signs-code-responsible-pricing-cape-town-ahe>

Thanks,

Shameen

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No need for a screen shot, this is perfect... it looks like the messages
are either plain text or you are reading them in plain text.

What version of Outlook? Are you looking at messages in the Inbox or Junk
mail folder?

From: safarigal on
Outlook 6 and am looking at msg in Inbox mail folder.