From: Clobster on
After working OK for years, Outlook 2007(running on Vista) misbehaves most of
the time. Message headers display OK, but not the body of the emails. At
times I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't find gdiplus.dll
and I should re-install Outlook, but reinstalling didn't fix a thing. I ran
Office diagnostics—no help. A consultant suggested that I enter the
command-line message “outlook.exe /reset navpane—no help either. I'm more or
less a perpetual computer novice, and I'm totally out of ideas.