From: Martin Kaul on
Keith wrote:
> I am on a search for an embedded GUI / Windowing / 2-D system. I would
> like the source code (in ANSI-C) included in addition to basic drawing
> mechanisms (circle, dot, line, rectangle). This needs to be usable on
> an embedded system and easily portable. I've looked at uc/GUI from
> Micrium and C/PEG from Swell Software. They both look sufficient,
> possibly an overkill, but I am wondering what else is out there. Does
> anyone have recommendations on other similar projects or opinions on
> the two?

We use emWin (www.segger.com). Nice library - easy to use/good
dokumentation/platform independent.

They come with a Windows library for Visual-Studio or Borland-Builder to
simulate the display in a own windows application.

regards
Martin
From: Keith on
This looks about right:
http://www.nexgen-software.com/PublicAsp/Modules/Products/NexGenGUI4.asp

I'm also wondering about the status of Segger and Micrium. It seems a
lot of emWin's tables, pages and graphics are shown in Micrium's
website as part of uc/GUI. Can anyone enlighten the difference between
the two?

From: Martin Kaul on
Keith wrote:
> This looks about right:
> http://www.nexgen-software.com/PublicAsp/Modules/Products/NexGenGUI4.asp
>
> I'm also wondering about the status of Segger and Micrium. It seems a
> lot of emWin's tables, pages and graphics are shown in Micrium's
> website as part of uc/GUI. Can anyone enlighten the difference between
> the two?
Years ago I searched for a embedded LCD library. At a fair an employee
of Micrium told me that the GUI part of Micrium is relabled Segger GUI.
Segger in turn relables parts from Micrium.

regards
Martin
From: Amontec, Larry on
Checkout Qt Embedded !

Laurent
http://www.amontec.com

From: Amontec, Larry on
opps the link:

Qt for embedded Linux
www.trolltech.com The foundation of Trolltech's embedded technology

Laurent
http://www.amontec.com

Amontec, Larry wrote:

> Checkout Qt Embedded !
>
> Laurent
> http://www.amontec.com
>
> Martin Kaul wrote:
>
>> Keith wrote:
>>
>>> I am on a search for an embedded GUI / Windowing / 2-D system. I would
>>> like the source code (in ANSI-C) included in addition to basic drawing
>>> mechanisms (circle, dot, line, rectangle). This needs to be usable on
>>> an embedded system and easily portable. I've looked at uc/GUI from
>>> Micrium and C/PEG from Swell Software. They both look sufficient,
>>> possibly an overkill, but I am wondering what else is out there. Does
>>> anyone have recommendations on other similar projects or opinions on
>>> the two?
>>

>> We use emWin (www.segger.com). Nice library - easy to use/good
>> dokumentation/platform independent.
>>
>> They come with a Windows library for Visual-Studio or Borland-Builder
>> to simulate the display in a own windows application.
>>
>> regards
>> Martin
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4