From: sascha on
I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and since have not been able to see any embedded images in inbound emails.

I've searched everywhere for a solution, but have not found anything that rectifies this problem.

I don't get that red cross that used to come when an image wasn't available. Intended image locations are plain white and bounded by a thin black border.

The image 'does' actually come in to my PC because I CAN copy it into MS Word to view if I really need to see the image.

I've been right through outlook security and image settings, trusted sites etc also.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook