From: tonypleione on
How do I recover emails received in 'Microsoft Outlook' on my new computer,
which have disappeared using 'Windows Easy Transfer' to transfer contents of
'Outlook Express' from old computer?
From: Gordon on

"tonypleione" <tonypleione(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I recover emails received in 'Microsoft Outlook' on my new
> computer,
> which have disappeared using 'Windows Easy Transfer' to transfer contents
> of
> 'Outlook Express' from old computer?

Outlook Express and Outlook are two entirely separate programs using
entirely separate file types and entirely separate data locations so I don't
see how transferring Outlook EXPRESS files using WET can affect OUTLOOK on
the new computer.