From: smack on
I have a column where I enter a date when a document arrives. If it is left
blank for more than 7 days I need an alert. I also have a start date in A1
to refer to. It would be 7 days from the start date, I would need the cell
red or "ALERT".

Thanks!

SMack
From: Fred Smith on
You want something like:
=today()>$a$1+7
Color the cell red. Displaying "ALERT" would require a macro.

Regards,
Fred