From: Flcnmech on
Okay, I have a dataset that I have a program datamine and produce the
required information into an Excel worksheet. Was using the .xls worksheet,
but with moving to 2007 and getting an upgraded data mining program I had to
move them to the .xlsx or .xlsm. But when I moved it to the .xlsx all of my
arrays will not autopopulate as they did in the .xls worksheet. I have to
redefine the equation as an array and copy the appropriate array through the
table, then it updates.

What can I do to make them run automatically when I open the worksheet?