From: Gino59 on
Hi!

I have a column of currency values that I'm trying to conditionally format
with the arrow icon set (red, green, yellow). What I'm trying to do is
format the currency value with one of the arrows based on its relation to the
previous cell in the column.

c4 shows $234.22
c5 shows $319.87
c6 shows $111.33
c7 shows $113.24

I would like each cell to show the appropriately colored arrow based on the
previous cell's value. If the cell value is higher than the previous cell
value show a red arrow and if it's less show a green arrow and if equal -
yellow.

A bit stumped and I hope this isn't too stupid a question!!

Thanks
From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007
Arrow Icons