From: Len Urban on
Recently, when I turn of my Windows XP program I have been getting a window
labeled "End Program Card Reader Look Up Window". After completing the turn
off attempt I get a statement that The Program is no responding with an
option to end now. When I select the option the computer completes the turn
of sequence.

I'm not aware of any application programs that I have loaded that have any
thing to do with a card reader.

Is the proper news group for posting Window XP problems?

Thanks to any one for any help they can provide for this problem.

Len Urban

From: Andre Da Costa [Extended64] on
You are in the wrong Windows XP Newsgroup, try posting your issue to:
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

From: Len Urban on
Thanks for the proper news group.

From: Len Urban on
I could not find a microsoft.public.windowsxp.general listed as a newsgroup.

Len

From: John Barnes on
Take Andres word for it, it's there.

>I could not find a microsoft.public.windowsxp.general listed as a
>newsgroup.
>
> Len
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> You are in the wrong Windows XP Newsgroup, try posting your issue to:
>> microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
>> microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Len Urban" <LTUrban(a)gte.net> wrote in message
>>> Recently, when I turn of my Windows XP program I have been getting a
>>> window labeled "End Program Card Reader Look Up Window". After
>>> completing the turn off attempt I get a statement that The Program is no
>>> responding with an option to end now. When I select the option the
>>> computer completes the turn of sequence.
>>>
>>> I'm not aware of any application programs that I have loaded that have
>>> any thing to do with a card reader.
>>>
>>> Is the proper news group for posting Window XP problems?
>>>
>>> Thanks to any one for any help they can provide for this problem.
>>>
>>> Len Urban
>>>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Nero BurnRights ?