From: Swannie on
I've been using Nero eversince I got XP pro. I made the jump 2 months ago to
X64.
But now fot the 1st time that I want to copy a disc, I get this message:

"Please ask your system administrator to give you permission to write
CDs/DVDs. This can be done using control panel applications ?Nero
BurnRights?. The tool is already installed on this PC."

I am the 'Administrator". In fact the PC is only set up as Administrator
only, no users. no nothing.

I went through the steps in Contol Panel, but stil gets the same message.

Please Help

Kind Regards
Swannie
From: M. Murcek on
It's making me crazy that nobody's got a response to this. What version of
Nero? I'm using Nero Express 6.3.1.26 and I'm not seeing any BurnRights
thang in the Control Panel. It has let me work from the Administrator
account from the getgo...

From: John Barnes on
you might try the quick start guide
http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/en/Nero_BurnRights_QuickStart_Guide.html
May be of some help. The administrator should have burn rights without this
program.

From: Swannie on
I've updated Nero 6 from who knows what to 6.6.0.18 in an attemp to get it
right.
Look in Contol Panel under View x86 Control Panel for the Nero BurnRights.

From: Dirk Butz on
You have to go to the nero-homepage and download
"Nero Burnrights".
Here`s the link:
http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Nero_BurnRights.html
Greetings