From: Andy on
Team,

Has anyone had an issue with Entourage crashing when an iCal invite is
accepted by the responding party.

From what we researched we removed & reloaded all of office on the MAC. We
called MAC & They stated it was a MS problem.

By uninstalling & re-isntalling the issue was fine for about 2 days.

Thoughts or guidence?

Thanks

--
Thanks,
Andy
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Andy" <sharpie_dog(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Has anyone had an issue with Entourage crashing when an iCal invite is
> accepted by the responding party.

Entourage questions belong in microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]