From: Jim McCardle on
Hi I am in the same situation, I have borrowed an EPSON 2450 scanner
from my son and he has lost his 2 cd's that came with it.
Epson Australia no longer stock these cds and cannot supply them.
The epson part numders are:
#3003887 Sotware derivers etc,
#3003897 Applications.

I did find that the Epson site in England (www.epson.co.uk) did have a
much better selection of programs you could download .
They had CopyFactory v2.5 and also CopyFactory 4.26 Upgrade,
Epson AU only had the upgrade which required CopyFactory v 4.0 to be
installed, But by not having the install cd's I was temporally
stuffed.
If you have any luck with getting these 2 cd's could you please
contact me, likewise if I have any success I will contact you.
Thanks Jim Mcc jmccardl2(a)bigpond.com