From: Dave Morgan on
Hi Group
Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers on
net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
Please reply to k9dbm(a)hotmail.com
many thanks

From: CWatters on

"Dave Morgan" <davebmorgan(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi Group
> Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
> CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers
on
> net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
> Please reply to k9dbm(a)hotmail.com

http://www.newsoftinc.com/nai/epson/ESP2.5pc_xp/index.html

then scroll down and click the link.

From: CWatters on

"CWatters" <colin.watters(a)pandoraBOX.be> wrote in message
> http://www.newsoftinc.com/nai/epson/ESP2.5pc_xp/index.html
>
> then scroll down and click the link.

or see this page...
http://www.newsoftinc.com

Not tried it myself!

From: Marky on

"Dave Morgan" <davebmorgan(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi Group
> Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
> CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers
on
> net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
> Please reply to k9dbm(a)hotmail.com
> many thanks

Not sure if you found anything on Newsofts' website but, from what I recall,
the software is third-party and there is no way to get it unless you call
Epson and order the disk...newsoft does not provide full versions if I
recall correctly...they only provide patches...and, really, only for the
parts of the software that they produce for Epson under license.

If you're in North America just call the support line and order a CD...it
usually has the Smart Panel full version on it for the specific unit that
you have (CX3200 version is specific to that model only but other versions
of the ESP may allow you to use them if they are a similar version of the
software).

From: Marky on

"Marky" <Akwaaaaaarat8(a)symfartico.ca> wrote in message

> "Dave Morgan" <davebmorgan(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi Group
> > Does anyone have or know where i can access Epson Smart Panel for Epson
> > CX3200 all in one, Bought printer and have lost disc, have found drivers
> on
> > net but no epson smart panel, would be grateful for any help,
> > Please reply to k9dbm(a)hotmail.com
> > many thanks
>
> Not sure if you found anything on Newsofts' website but, from what I
recall,
> the software is third-party and there is no way to get it unless you call
> Epson and order the disk...newsoft does not provide full versions if I
> recall correctly...they only provide patches...and, really, only for the
> parts of the software that they produce for Epson under license.
>
> If you're in North America just call the support line and order a CD...it
> usually has the Smart Panel full version on it for the specific unit that
> you have (CX3200 version is specific to that model only but other versions
> of the ESP may allow you to use them if they are a similar version of the
> software).

In case you haven't already figured this out, I forgot to mention that you
can use the scanner without ESP...it's just a tool that is provided by
Epson, but there are other ways to import images...