From: Mario Lanza on
I have been given the pleasurable task of setting up a second hand
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 but have run into a couple of problems. Anyone
got any advice (other than call an engineer out)?

1 I keep getting the error code "Service Req 001001B", I have checked
the print head and it is not locked! Apparently the printer had the
same problem before my company purchased it and an engineer charged
£800 to fix it.

2 The manual paper tray is not working, I have set it up as per the
manual but the paper is not raising to the feed rollers.

I know it's a long shot but I thought I would check before calling an
engineer out and getting stung for another £800!!!!