From: ScottK on
I am using AOL for my email and receive this error when Outlook is synching.
What can I do??

Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on imap.aol.com.' reported
error (0x8004DF0B) : 'Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the
IMAP e-mail server for account imap.aol.com. Error: The connection to the
server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this
action. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
And what did AOL say when you contacted them?

--?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, ScottK asked:

From: ScottK on
They basically had me reload the IMAP config and reboot. It is currently
working but I don't feel confident it is stable. Thanks for responding