From: Mason County on
We are running in a Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain, and we are
getting an Error 1309 problem. "Error 1309 error reading from file
D:\sku011.cab. Verify the file exists and that you can
access it." I believe Office was installed from a copy of the
original disks, onto a master computer, then imaged to other computers,
around 150 of them. When we reinstall
it seems to work fine for a while, but after X amount of
time (and X seems to be a random amount)we get this
error. I have tried seraching for an answer, however the
only one I come across is one involving Project 2003, and
this might work however we do not have Project 2003
installed. The version of Office that we are using is Office 2003 Pro
w/Sp1. The computer's are brand new DELL computer's with Windows XP
Sp2.

Thanks for the help,
Joe Fleming
jfleming(a)mason.k12.ky.us