From: Mason County on
We are running in a Windows 2003 Active Directory Domain, and we are getting
an Error 1309 problem. "Error 1309 error reading from file D:\sku011.cab.
Verify the file exists and that you can access it." I believe Office was
installed from a copy of the original disks, onto a master computer, then
imaged to other computers, around 150 of them. When we reinstall it seems to
work fine for a while, but after X amount of time (and X seems to be a random
amount)we get this error. I have tried seraching for an answer, however the
only one I come across is one involving Project 2003, and this might work
however we do not have Project 2003 installed. The version of Office that we
are using is Office 2003 Pro w/Sp1. The computer's are brand new DELL
computer's with Windows XP Sp2.

Thanks for the help,

--
Mason County