From: GFH on
I just did a fresh install on my machine and reinstalled OFFICE XP. Botht he
OS and Office have been updated.
Whenever I start Word I get the following error "Compile Error in hidden
Module: AutoExec" and I get the same error when I shut it down.

And when I start up Excel I get "Compile Error...AutoExecNow" and the same
error except in "DistMon"

Any ideas anyone? Never had any problems before with it.
From: garfield-n-odie on
The error messages are related to Adobe Acrobat. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307410 "'Compile error in
hidden module' error message when you start Word or Excel" for
more information.