From: Del Evans <Del on
I am trying to install Office CD2 of Office 2000 Premium on a 2000 pro
machine but I get error 1311 source file not found: D:\OFFCD2_1.CAB. I have
searched for this file and it's on the CD, help??
From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
"Error 1311. Source file not found&" error message when you install
Office XP from the CD on a Windows 2000-based workstation
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325076

Error Message: Setup Was Terminated Due to an Error
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299774

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP