From: Adriano da on
Hello there.
I am not sure if already found a solution for this problem, but I had the same problem yesterday and after searching the net for two days a finally found the solution for this. Try the following:

1 - Open the applicationHost.config file under the %windir%\System32\intsrv\config and changed the section <Handlers> and <Modules> overrideModeDefault="Deny" to overrideModeDefault="Allow"
2- Run the appcmd.exe located on the directory above passing the following appcmd.exe migrate config "application" where application is the name of your web application.
3 - Ensure that the Application Pool which your web application is running is configured to use the .Net framework 2.0
4 - Run the aspnet_regiis.exe -i to register the Asp.net account
5 - Ensure that the Aspnet or Network Service is given the rigths to acces your application folder.
6 - Ensure that you have a default document under the Default Document in IIS.

Hope that this can help you.
good luck!

adasilva
From: adasilva on