From: Meat Whislte on
anyone know what this error message means. It has started happening on every
page that allows for an upload of a document.

"Cannot run Windows SharePoint Services on this page:(pagename)"
From: Meat Whislte on
I figured out why I am getting this error. I use a .dwt for every page on
the site. The doc library upload pages are getting this tag(along with the
webot underneath the form tag) stripped
<form runat="server" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"
method="POST">

it inserts a generic <form> tag at the top of the page. So whenever we
update the .dwt we have to go in to all our upload.aspx files and modify the
code. Is this a bug or are we using the .dwt incorrectly?