From: RWittmer on
Anyone know how to fix this or what it means? I have Vista. Windows keeps
telling me I should update, but this error will pop up and said that it is
unable to update.
Thanks
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
0x80070426 - ERROR_SERVICE_NOT_ACTIVE

Translation: One or more of the services Automatic Updates needs to do its
job is not active (running; enabled). This is most frequently due to a
hijackware infection.

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

From: TES1 on