From: Peter D. J�rgensen on
I finally found the reason for my freezing keyboard. (See old thread
"Keyboard "freezes" when sending Windows key combos to host OS")

Using Virtual PC 6.0.156.0. Host and client are Win XPs.

Steps to reproduce:

1) VPC Options: "Allow Windows key combination" = "On host OS"
2) Start a VPC client
3) Ensure it works like expected (Alt+tab swithes between apps on the host)
4) Press Win+L to lock the host workstation
5) Press ctrl+alt+del and re-login
6) Swithc to the VPC client and try using the keyboard
Each time I do this, the keyboard dies.

To fix the problem I do like this:
7) VPC Options: "Allow Windows key combination" = "On client OS" -> Press Ok
8) VPC Options: "Allow Windows key combination" = "On host OS" -> Press Ok

Now everything works again....

Could anyone please test this as well?

TIA
Peter