From: rumpledstiltscin on
Thanks for your reply,

I have tried several un/reinstalls and the last one finally installed the
google search in the toolbar, however it doesn't stop the error message when
I start Outlook. The window 7 I am using is the 64-bit version (all the
forums and help I have come accross have been for the 32-bit version) From
what I can tell, it is trying to load a file in a path that doesn't exist any
more. I have also seerched for the .dll file and it doesn't exist.

Thanks again

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"rumpledstiltscin" <rumpledstiltscin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D8216C88-610B-4C9A-8EB1-5F4F2F12F7FB(a)microsoft.com...

> I have tried several un/reinstalls and the last one finally installed the
> google search in the toolbar, however it doesn't stop the error message when
> I start Outlook. The window 7 I am using is the 64-bit version (all the
> forums and help I have come accross have been for the 32-bit version) From
> what I can tell, it is trying to load a file in a path that doesn't exist
> any
> more. I have also seerched for the .dll file and it doesn't exist.

Delete the file I named.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]