From: Scott Eslick on
I get a message that says"Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable
to open the Outlook Window. The set of folders could not be opened.
The server is not available. Contact you administrator if theis
condition persists."

I tried to import my messages to Outlook Express not luck, uninstalled
and reinstalled MS Office.

I am dead in the water with out email pleasse help!

TIA, Scott
From: Roady [MVP] on
Version of Outlook? What type of account?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

-----

From: Scott Eslick on
Roady [MVP] wrote:

> Version of Outlook? What type of account?

It is Outlook 2003...I got it fixed, my data file was messed up...thanks