From: Monterey67 on
Since installing the most recent Microsoft update I am getting the following
error message on my home computer from Microsoft Office Outlook when I
attempt to open a website that was sent to me in email message:
"This operation has been cancelled due to restictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator."
What do I need do to correct this problem so I can again open website
directly from emails by double clicking the web address. I don't know for
sure that the Microsoft update caused the problem, but to my knowledge I have
not made any other changes to my computer.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
This isn't actually an Outlook issue, but an issue with IE:

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon