From: Abdul Wahed Abdul on
i cant send message from outlook and i received this massage when i make
setting test( unknown errour occured cdoe 0x80040607
From: Carmel on
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:47:01 -0800
Abdul Wahed <Abdul Wahed(a)discussions.microsoft.com> articulated:

> i cant send message from outlook and i received this massage when i
> make setting test( unknown errour occured cdoe 0x80040607

Next time do a 'copy & paste' operation. There is no way Outlook, or
any other legitimate program for that matter, ever issued an error
message like that.

Via Google try searching for: Outlook error code 0x80040607

I found several possibly useful entries. You supplied zero system info
so it is rather hard to assist you.

--

From: Kathleen Orland on
Check your SMTP authentication, set it to be the same as for your POP3
account.