From: wranglerguycny on

From: wranglerguycny on
Microsoft doesnt even know what to do... well I know what to tell them about
this error code, it goes like this..."Dear Microsoft could you please inform
Hewlett Packard that I will no longer purchase their computers that run on
your awsome windows platform...I will be switching to Apple computers...Thank
You!'

From: Shenan Stanley on

wranglerguycny wrote:
> Microsoft doesnt even know what to do... well I know what to tell
> them about this error code, it goes like this..."Dear Microsoft
> could you please inform Hewlett Packard that I will no longer
> purchase their computers that run on your awsome windows
> platform...I will be switching to Apple computers...Thank You!'

Hah. Classic. Switch to something you know less about and likely still run
Microsoft products either on top of OS X itself or within a virtual machine
of some sort (or dual boot) so you can still work with the applications you
are familar with.

I love Macintosh - but they are far from trouble-free and if you give up on
something this simplistic and insignificant - you'll not make it much
farther on the macintosh either. ;-)

How do you know Microsoft does not know what to do in this case? Did you
open a ticket and get a response? Would you share that response here?

BTW - why did you respond twice to this conversation, once saying nothing?
Also - you know this is 9.5 months old at tthis point, right?

You might try cleaning up your machine and resetting your update system...

SuperAntiSpyware
http://www.superantispyware.com/
(Reboot if asked.)

MalwareBytes