From: Roaringriri on
I have a canon printer W8200 PG and its developed a slight problem in
the last hour..

After each print the printer then throws up and error code E02D02 and
asks to be switched off.

Does anyone have an idea what this could be as i dont have the manual
and i cant look up the error code.

I am also getting the error code E02E05.
From: Sinner on

"Roaringriri" <roaringriri(a)wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
>I have a canon printer W8200 PG and its developed a slight problem in the
>last hour..
>
> After each print the printer then throws up and error code E02D02 and asks
> to be switched off.
>
> Does anyone have an idea what this could be as i dont have the manual and
> i cant look up the error code.

And the Canon web site is just too hard to find, right?

From: James L. Liles on
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:02:10 -0500, "Sinner" <sinner(a)gatesofhell.org>
wrote:

:->"Roaringriri" <roaringriri(a)wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
:->news:45b1deb7$0$25912$ba4acef3(a)news.orange.fr...
:->>I have a canon printer W8200 PG and its developed a slight problem in the
:->>last hour..
:->>
:->> After each print the printer then throws up and error code E02D02 and asks
:->> to be switched off.
:->>
:->> Does anyone have an idea what this could be as i dont have the manual and
:->> i cant look up the error code.
:->>
:->
:->And the Canon web site is just too hard to find, right?

For what its worth, the Canon site search does not return any results
for that error code.

I did find this forum which seems to have some suggestions.
http://www.uksignboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=183626

if this does not work, calling the Canon support line might be worth a
try.
From: Roaringriri on
James L. Liles a �crit :
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:02:10 -0500, "Sinner" <sinner(a)gatesofhell.org>
> wrote:
>
> :->"Roaringriri" <roaringriri(a)wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> :->news:45b1deb7$0$25912$ba4acef3(a)news.orange.fr...
> :->>I have a canon printer W8200 PG and its developed a slight problem in the
> :->>last hour..
> :->>
> :->> After each print the printer then throws up and error code E02D02 and asks
> :->> to be switched off.
> :->>
> :->> Does anyone have an idea what this could be as i dont have the manual and
> :->> i cant look up the error code.
> :->>
> :->
> :->And the Canon web site is just too hard to find, right?
>
> For what its worth, the Canon site search does not return any results
> for that error code.
>
> I did find this forum which seems to have some suggestions.
> http://www.uksignboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=183626
>
> if this does not work, calling the Canon support line might be worth a
> try.

We find the answer.
Error Code E02D02 = Clean de coding tape behind the rubber belt.
Error Code E02E05 = Problem with de ink cartridge door.

This machine cannot solve a second problem without solving the first.
After cleaning the polyester tape, you must take off the electrical
connector, turn on the on/off button is not enough.
Then the printer ask you to remove the empty cartridge and open the
door, canceling the E02E05 error.

Merci � tous.

Pages: 1
Prev: Missing file -?